We have prepared this refund policy to explain the scenarios in which you may request a refund for products and services acquired from Netrouting.
General terms apply to all refund eligible services. In addition, there may be special terms that apply to specific products and/or services, which are outlined separately below or in your master service agreement (if applicable).
- 1No refund will be made if services are suspended or terminated for cause.
- 2Services must be canceled before we can issue a refund.
- 3Contracted services are not eligible for a refund, unless Service Level Agreement or Terms of Service states otherwise.
- 4All refunds will be processed via the payment gateway it was received. Exceptions are made at Netrouting’s discretion only.
- 5Any processing fees will be deducted from a refund.
- 6To be eligible for a refund, customer must open a ticket requesting refund and cancellation of the order within 10 calendar days of purchase.
- 7Licensing and registration/transfer fees are non-refundable. Eg. Domain name registrations, Windows server licensing, cPanel/WHM.